In recent years, the quality of commercial honey has come into question. Evidence of diluting honey with syrups, ultra-filtering to remove pollen and traceability, and feeding bees high-fructose corn syrup while draining the hives of honey, have all led to the degradation of the quality of honey on the market. Recent reports state that more than 75% of the honey sold in US stores is tampered with or diluted.
Ultra-filtering and pasteurizing honey not only removes the super-beneficial pollen and hive parts, it destroys the enzymes and most of the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. And when it's fed to the honeybees, it deprives them of the vital immune-boosting elements found in pollen. Many experts say this may be contributing to the massive loss of honeybees worldwide, also known as colony-collapse.
(с) Article was written by Tay Samiz
- Organic Raw Linden Honey
- Organic Raw Buckwheat Honey
- Organic Raw May Honey
- Organic Raw Acacia Honey
- Organic Raw Multiflower Honey
- Organic Raw Sunflower Honey
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Bread
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Pollen
- Organic Raw Honey with Propolis (Bee Glue)
- Organic Raw Honey with Royal Jelly
- Organic Raw Creamed Honey