Sunflower is a well known oily plant, that when it begins to pollinate presents a very important bee pasture. Sunflower honey has extremely high concentration of flower pollen and some minerals dissolved in sunflower honey.
Color: 20-40 mm White to Extra light Amber
Its color varies from yellow to orange almost golden.
It has a pleasant taste, very similar to regular taste with nutty taste and texture, but people unjustly avoid it due to its fast crystallizing property.
Crystallization Rate: Fast
Normal crystallization for Sunflower honey occurs in few months, but consuming crystallized honey is very useful because by long-lasting melting of crystals through sub-tongue glands all beneficial substances, by a shortest way possible, are introduced in the organism. For those that are bothered by this, it is recommended to place the jar with sunflower honey in a container with warm water of 45 degrees.
Physico-chemical indicators of Sunflower honey 2013
|Fructose + Glucose||85,2%|
|H.M.F,. mg. to 1 kg.||6,4 mg|
|Acidity NaOH (0,1 mol/dm.kub)
|Proline content, mg. to 1kg.||310 mg|
Sunflower Honey - 250g/8.82oz,
Sunflower Honey - 400g/14.11oz,
Sunflower Honey - 1200g/42.33oz,
Bucket 28kg/61.73lb Barrel 290kg/639.34lb
|<-Multiflower Honey||Honey With Bee Bread->|
- Organic Raw Linden Honey
- Organic Raw Buckwheat Honey
- Organic Raw May Honey
- Organic Raw Acacia Honey
- Organic Raw Multiflower Honey
- Organic Raw Sunflower Honey
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Bread
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Pollen
- Organic Raw Honey with Propolis (Bee Glue)
- Organic Raw Honey with Royal Jelly
- Organic Raw Creamed Honey
- GMO Free Certificate
- System of Independent Certification
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Conformity
- Expert Conclusion (Of the State Sanitary Epidemiological Findings)
- Food Products Safety Regulation Certificate