Royal jelly is the food of queens — we do not mean human monarchs, but queen bees. It's actually a substance secreted from the glands of worker bees; it is collected by bees to feed bee larvae. Thant means that after a few days old, only larvae that have potential to develop into bee queens continue to be fed this nectar. Since queen bees are much bigger than regular worker bees and live longer, Royal Jelly is believed by many to have mystical qualities.
Our honey with Royal Jelly Consists of: 99% Multiflower honey, 1% Royal Jelly.
|<-Honey With Propolis||Creamed Honey->|
- Organic Raw Linden Honey
- Organic Raw Buckwheat Honey
- Organic Raw May Honey
- Organic Raw Acacia Honey
- Organic Raw Multiflower Honey
- Organic Raw Sunflower Honey
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Bread
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Pollen
- Organic Raw Honey with Propolis (Bee Glue)
- Organic Raw Honey with Royal Jelly
- Organic Raw Creamed Honey