Propolis is a brown and sticky substance; worker bees gather from buds of poplars, birches and other deciduous and coniferous trees. After collection bees add salivary secretions to the resin by chewing on it, they add beeswax it becomes dark brown and very sticky, which is why it is also called Bee Glue. Once the Propolis is ready, bees use it as a construction material, similar to plaster or caulk. They cover the interior of the hive with it, and fill all openings.
Propolis made up of:
30% wax and oils
10% salivary secretions
5% amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Our Honey with Propolis consists of: 99% Multiflower honey, 1% Propolis.
|<- With Pollen||Honey with Royal Jelly->|
- Organic Raw Linden Honey
- Organic Raw Buckwheat Honey
- Organic Raw May Honey
- Organic Raw Acacia Honey
- Organic Raw Multiflower Honey
- Organic Raw Sunflower Honey
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Bread
- Organic Raw Honey with Bee Pollen
- Organic Raw Honey with Propolis (Bee Glue)
- Organic Raw Honey with Royal Jelly
- Organic Raw Creamed Honey